Going on our blog post from last week about the insurance discounts available to Denver and Arvada residents, this week we wanted to share with our Denver and Arvada residents the auto insurance discounts that are available to them:
1. Multi-Policy Discount. Just like for homeowners, the quickest and easiest policy discount is the multi-policy discount that you can obtain simply by combining your home and auto insurance policies.
2. Multi-Car Discount. By insuring multiple cars with the same insurance company on the same policy, you will be eligible for reductions on your premiums.
3. Passive Restraint. Purchasing a vehicle with factory-installed safety belts and air bags will qualify for a discount.
4. Antilock Brakes. Factory-installed antilock brakes on all four wheels will help as well.
5. Anti-Theft Devices. Active and passive disabling devices like alarms or vehicle recovery devices will add significant premium discounts to your auto policy.
6. Good Student Discount. If you have teen drivers in your household, you will want to see if you can qualify for a good student premium discount. Usually maintaining a B or equivalent grade point average.
7. Low Mileage Discount. One of the biggest discounts available is the low mileage discount. Many insurance companies will reduce your premiums significantly for driving your vehicle less.
If you have any questions on the discounts available to you for your auto insurance, of if you would like to receive quotes on your autos, please feel free to contact our office.